Amidst the COVID-19 we at 2nd Time Around Tire care about your health and safety as much as we care about your cars’ health and safety. That is why we have taken extra procedures to keep the spread of germs while visiting our location. Wiping the counters, debit/credit machines, door handles, chairs, etc. are just a few of the things to name.
Our company will continue to provide you with the best possible experience as we assess this ongoing situation. For the time being we will be reducing our hours of operations to 8am-5:30pm (Mon-Fri) and 9am-12pm (Sat).
We kindly ask however, if you recently travelled outside of Canada that you please take the necessary precautions before visiting us. If you are feeling unwell or have come into contact with someone who is unwell please give us a call to reschedule your appointment.
Below are some very simple things you can do to minimize the spread of the virus;
- Wash your hands regularly with warm soapy water for more than 20 seconds.
- Cough/sneeze into a Kleenex or your elbow if a Kleenex isn’t available to you.
- Use hand sanitizer with alcohol when soap and water isn’t available.
- Avoid touching your face as much as possible.
- Stay at home if you are not feeling well or show signs of any colds
- Wipe down areas of high contact with disinfectant wipes.
- Avoid large crowds and keep distance between people
If you are experiencing flu/cold like symptoms please don’t rush to the hospital or doctor’s office. Place yourself in voluntary 14 day quarantine and if your symptoms worsen call the hotline listed below for further assistance.
Telehealth Ontario: 1-866-797-0000
Stay healthy and safe everyone!
2nd Time Around Tire